|Minutes of Meeting of Fairwarp Community Society held 25 June 2014|
|Attendees||Russell Davison, Penny Handley, Jan Holford, Jan Kemsley, Louise Kentish, David Ridley, Lorne Duncan, Lolita Reeves, Caroline Shaw, Jeremy Hill, Alan Foskett|
|Date:||25 June 2014|
This meeting took place immediately after the 2014 AGM.
- Committee Appointments
The following were proposed, seconded and elected unanimously.
- Louise Kentish: Chairman with either Russell
- Jan Kemsley: Hon Secretary
- Penny Handley: Hon Treasurer
- Hon Sec Role JK to redo list in specific jobs so that committee members can “bid” to take some of these jobs on to reduce the workload.
- Keir Fine Money RD to cost wooden sign for QEII Field & Church
Next meeting date Monday 28th July at 8pm at Thatchings
Please advise JK if unable to attend on this date.