FARMING AND COMMUNITY GROWTH

By |2019-08-19T19:19:17+00:00August 19th, 2019|Categories: Fairwarp History|Tags: |

FARMING AND COMMUNITY GROWTH Postcard courtesy of Peter Mcleod of  www.theweald.org In 1777, the village consisted of a single farmhouse on a track across the Forest. This dwelling does not appear on the 1805 Ordance Survey Map but may be the dwelling at the bottom of The Street in the [...]