The Fairwarp Community Society was formed in 2007 to make things happen for you – everyone in Fairwarp Village and Ward. The aims of the Fairwarp Community Society are:
- to enhance the quality of life in Fairwarp Ward.
- to promote the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment in Fairwarp Ward.
- to promote high standards of development, planning and architecture.
- to promote and develop interest in features of historic or community interest.
- to preserve and improve the amenities of the Ward.
- to foster and encourage the growth of the community spirit among the residents of the Ward.
- to provide a focal point for all organisations, clubs and societies already operating within Fairwarp Ward and to provide a forum for the residents of the Ward to express their views on topics relevant to the aims of the Society.
Fairwarp Community Society Membership Registration and Subscription is based on a yearly basis renewable on the 30th June each year with an annual subscription of £4.00 per person.
Please Click here for a membership form.
- Purchasing new Community Noticeboards for Old Forge Lane and Duddleswell
- Contributing 50% of the cost of a new tractor to maintain the QEII Field
- Putting on a Christmas Party for Village children
- Funding a Christmas Tree & Lights on the green
- Creating and maintaining the Village Website
- Welcome Packs for all Houses in the Ward
- Provision of extra Grit Bins for the Village
- Hosting New Year Social
If any local society or individual has any requests for funds that will benefit the village please contact us.
The Fairwarp Community Society are always open to new members In and outside of Fairwarp.
You don’t have to attend any meetings or be actively involved to be a member. Although we do like to encourage members to come along and join in on our social events.
The main reason to join is to have your say in the village, help grow and be part of our community. Members also enjoy favourable discounts at a number of local businesses.
Still Interested? If so, Sign up today!